Friday 29 July 2011

Peanut Butter Pillows

Yesterday, we went on a little hunt around Melbourne to find the book Vegan Cookies Invade your Cookie Jar. I already have Vegan Cupcakes take over the World. It is definitely my faveeee vegan baking book. The cupcake varieties are delish and the recipes are fool-proof, so of course i was pretty keen to find its cookie-counterpart! Sadly, we were unsuccessful, so I ordered it online. Hopefully it comes soooooon! While I wait, I decided to make these Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows! Me oh my, they are so good! i tried them once before, but accidentally burnt them a little. This batch was perfect! Crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside!




They are by no means healthy, and are rather fiddly to make, but they are such a yummy treat!



You can find the recipe over here!





1 comment: